Views: 99 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-16 Origin: Site
Why is it called fiber laser marking machine? That's because the laser it uses is a fiber laser.
1. The beam quality is good, enabling more precise marking;
2. Small size: The fiber laser has stable structure, small size, low power consumption, no high voltage and no water cooling system;
3. Fast speed, using optical fiber output,
4. Long working life: the life of the whole machine is around 100,000 hours
5. Maintenance-free: Since there is no optical lens in the resonant cavity of the fiber laser, it has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free and high stability.
6. High electro-optical conversion efficiency: the laser wavelength is 1064nm, and the electro-optical conversion efficiency is above 28%. Compared with other types of laser marking machines, the conversion efficiency of 2%-10% has a great advantage.
7. Cheap price: The manufacturing cost of glass fiber is low and the technology is mature, so the price of the whole machine (standard machine) is lower than that of other types of lasers;
8. Competent in harsh working environment: high tolerance to dust, shock, shock, humidity and temperature;
9. The cooling method is simple: no thermoelectric cooling and water cooling are required, and simple air cooling is used.