Views: 1 Author: Jeff Publish Time: 2021-07-23 Origin: Site
Hello guys,welcome to HantenCNC.Here is your old friend jeff.After focusing on me for many days, you may have considered buying a marking machine immediately.
Today, I will take you to learn some basic knowledge of laser marking machine. I believe it can help you choose the marking machine that suits you.
It works by using a laser beam to permanently mark the surface of various objects.
According to the different types of lasers,The most widely used marking machines are divided into three types:
Fiber Laser Marking Machine, UV Laser Marking Machine and Carbon Dioxide Laser Marking Machine(CO2 Laser Marking Machine)
We must compare and select the machine type according to our different needs.
Fiber laser marking machines are usually used for metal marking. Its wavelength is 1064NM.
The wavelength of CO2 laser is 1064um. it is suitable for marking and engraving of some non-metallic materials.
UV laser is mainly used for the processing of refined and high-value products.Such as electronic components. The wavelength is 355nm.
UV laser is a cold light processing machine with extremely low thermal effect and will not damage the material itself.
1. The laser marking has high precision and clearly identify graphics and tiny text.
2. Laser marking can achieve automatic compliance.And it is one of the fastest compliance processes in the market. It has the dual advantages of high production efficiency and low batch compliance cost.
3. For different materials,structures and sizes,we can change the laser source and various parameter settings to increase the marking speed.
4.Laser marking is permanent marking and has the advantage of strong wear resistance. It is particularly important in the food and medical industries.
1.Add numbers and dates to food packaging, bottles, etc. of food companies
2. Mark circuit boards, electronic parts and cables produced by various electronic equipment companies
3. Print logos, bar codes and other information on various products