Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2021-12-22 Origin: Site
The laser marking machine is already a household name, do you know what industries and materials it can be used in? Today I will take everyone to find out
(1) Applied to all kinds of metals: marking of electronic hardware accessories industry. Many people may not understand that laser marking machines are used to mark some hardware accessories and electronic components. For materials with high friction such as automobiles, ships, machinery, equipment, etc., the use of laser marking can achieve wear resistance and help the industry's marking.
(2) Used in IT industry, communications industry, machine manufacturing, food and medicine, medical equipment, watches and glasses, craft gifts, precious metal jewelry, leather clothing, packaging and printing stoves, precision hardware, accessories, electrical appliances, instruments and other metals Processing industry.
(3) Application through polymer materials, electronic components, wire speed limiting, reflective films, plastic buttons, sapphire, glass, ceramic tiles, aluminum plates, signs and other metal materials, non-metallic materials, etc. For the use of cold-processed violet laser marking machines , These are his majors, and the targeted industries are electronic communications, electrical engineering, instrumentation, precision hardware, watches and glasses, jewelry, ceramics and other industries.
(4) For non-metal processing industries such as clothing, leather, craft gifts, packaging, advertising, wood, textiles, plastics, signs, electronic communications, watches, glasses, printing, decoration, etc., marking can be realized. Wood products, cloth, leather, organic glass, epoxy resin, acrylic, unsaturated resin and other non-metallic materials have good results.
(5) The application in the food industry currently mainly refers to the use of lasers to make various information marks on the surface of food, such as patterns, two-dimensional codes, etc. The advantages are no consumables, finer and clearer printing effects, higher resolution, and malfunctions. Low rate, clean and pollution-free.
(6) Packaging industry. We all know that the laser marking machine is also a laser inkjet printer. It is food and beverage packaging, wine bottle cap cigarette packaging, medicine box/bottle packaging that is marked on the material... No matter what material it is, these need The product is marked by a laser marking machine, that is, the production date, batch number, and two-dimensional code of the product are clearly marked on the material.