Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2021-10-07 Origin: Site
Now, more and more people like to carve on pens. Engraving their name or logo on the pen can not only add a little color to the appearance, but also express the sincere friendship between friends as a gift.
People who like to use fountain pens will know something about fountain pens. The pen is a commonly used writing tool, invented in the early 19th century. The pen is made of metal, and it is sleek and flexible to write, and it is quite smooth. On the tip of the pen cover or surface, there is an obvious brand number and model number. These pens will be engraved with text and LOGO trademarks, and now businesses use laser engraving to complete them.
Metal pen marking, engraving, laser marking and engraving text pattern equipment can print marks on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking, ensuring the original accuracy of the workpiece. Does not corrode the surface of the workpiece, does not wear, and does not produce toxic and pollution. The laser marking machine is clear, durable and beautiful. The engraved objects have fine markings and a minimum line width of 0.04 mm. A lot of data can be printed on very small plastic parts. The processing efficiency is high, and the marking speed is fast; the laser beam under the computer control can move at a high speed (up to 5~7 m/s), and the marking process can be completed in a few seconds.
1. The laser pen engraving machine is permanent marking process, which stands against wiping, scuffing, impacts, wear and tear, can only be removed by grinding or surface removal, so your pen logos, brands can be permanent exist without fading.
2. The laser pen engraver is non-contact process. It does not produce any deformation in working.
3. The pen laser engraver machine can be used for marking logo, serial number, bar code and other beautiful patterns on any metallic materials such as stainless steel, titanium, brass, gold, silver, aluminum and most of nonmetal materials such as plastic pens, rubber pens, etc.
4. The laser pen engraving machine can choose 20W, 30W, 50W, 100W Raycus fiber laser source. It can also choose MOPA laser source for color marking on pens with stainless steel and titanium materials.
5. The laser pen marker with conveyor belt can automatic count how many pens has marked.
6. The laser marker for pen with conveyor belt can reduce labor cost, tool cost, and consumable cost. It is one green laser machine without any pollution.
Laser pen marking machine applicable industries:Precision instruments, computer keyboards, auto parts, plumbing parts, communications equipment, medical equipment , bathroom equipment, hardware tools, luggage decoration, electronic components, home appliances, watches, molds, gaskets and Seals, data matrix, jewelry, cell phone keyboard, buckle, kitchenware, knives, cooker, stainless steel products, aerospace equipment, integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, signs molds, elevator equipment, wire and cable , Industrial bearings, building materials, hotel kitchen, military, pipelines, tobacco industry, bio-pharmaceutical industry, liquor industry, food packaging, beverage, health care products, plastic buttons, bathing supplies, business cards, clothing accessories, cosmetics packaging, car decoration, woodworking, logos, characters, serial number, bar code, PET, ABS, and advertising.
1. All metals: gold, silver, titanium, copper, alloy, aluminum, steel, manganese steel, magnesium, zinc, stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, alloy steel, electrolytic plate, brass plate, galvanized sheet, rare metals, coated metal, anodized aluminum.
2. Non-metallic: non-metallic coating materials, industrial plastics, hard plastics, rubber, ceramics, resins, cartons, leather, clothes , wood, paper, plexiglass, epoxy resin, acrylic resin, unsaturated polyester resin materials
The laser marking machine can be used to engrave trademarks, patterns, text, scales, QR codes, serial numbers, symbols, anti-counterfeiting codes, codes, barcodes, etc. on pens, metals, stainless steel, aluminum alloys and other products. This processing method has been widely used in various industries. As an experienced laser equipment manufacturer in China, HANTENCNC persistently promotes the application of laser equipment in various industries and provides users with the most suitable industry solutions.