Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2022-01-24 Origin: Site
For most enterprises, fiber laser marking machine is a relatively common laser equipment on the market. It has the characteristics of reliable structure, small size, low power consumption, high beam quality, and high laser repetition frequency. It is widely used, so for enterprises that are new to fiber laser marking machines, how to solve these parameter adjustment problems?
First of all, we need to understand the power of the laser. The understanding of the power is very important for the initial debugging of the fiber laser marking machine, because the greater the output power adjustment, the greater the laser output energy, and the easier it is to mark the depth. Moreover, the price of lasers in the market is also fixed. They are all determined by the power. Lasers are divided into two categories: continuous fiber lasers and pulsed fiber lasers.
CW Fiber Lasers: 5W, 10W, 20W to 400W, 4000W.
Pulsed fiber lasers: 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 30W to 50W.
After we understand the power of the laser of the fiber laser marking machine, our parameter setting of the marking machine must be vague, and it is also a difficult part in the operation process, so let's take a look at the parameters of the fiber laser marking machine. adjust.
1. Marking power. The naked eye may not feel it, and the general default parameter is 50% of the output power. The greater the output power adjustment, the greater the laser output energy, but the output power adjustment should be selected according to your actual needs. In the parameter setting, the power is adjusted by percentage, which affects the laser to hit deeper.
2. Marking frequency, the number of pulses per unit time is called the marking frequency of the fiber laser marking machine. The higher the marking frequency, the denser the laser dots and the smoother the marked area.
3. Marking speed. The faster the speed, the less the laser hits the same place. The slower the speed, the better the depth is, but the slower the speed, the better the depth. Because the marking speed is too slow, the material produced by the laser will accumulate on the surface of the material.
4. Filling is mainly used to make black alumina: one-way filling, two-way filling, mainly used in closed graphics that are not related to each other.
5. The last is the pulse width. Pulse width refers to the duration of a pulse. The general fiber laser marking machine does not have the function of adjusting the pulse width. If you want to adjust the pulse width, you can use the mopa laser