It is composed of handheld laser welding machine, fiber laser, wobble welding head, chiller and electric control part.
There are 6 welding methods, which can be switched freely according to different welding seams and welding requirements.
It can be used with wire feeder. When the welding seam is larger than 1mm, it is necessary to fill the welding seam with welding wire. All of this is done automatically.
There are 4 kinds of welding nozzles and 1 kind of cutting nozzles as accessories, which can manually cut stainless steel plates of less than 1mm.
Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Red Light Positioning
Light Spot Range
Laser modulation frequency
Output laser power
What is the difference between a handheld laser welding machine and argon arc welding?
The handheld laser welding machine can be spot welding and continuous welding. In continuous welding, the speed is faster than argon arc welding, which is suitable for products with complex shapes. Argon arc welding has higher requirements for the weld seam. When the weld seam is larger than 1mm, it is difficult to weld. The handheld laser welding machine adds the wire feeding function and the wobble function. It can also easily cover the welding when the weld seam is 2mm.
Are there any consumables for the handheld laser welding machine?
1. Replace the protective lens regularly, about once a week, and the price of the protective lens is about $5.
2. Use inert gas such as argon or nitrogen, which can better isolate oxygen and make the welding part brighter
3. The filter element of the chiller should be replaced once every two months
wobble welding head
Wobble head welding seam effect display
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
*HantenCNC provides 1 years warranty for whole machine(People damaged are charged).
* HantenCNC provides full technical support by e-mail, call and video.
*HantenCNC provides life long maintenance and spare parts.
* Free design of fixtures as customers required.
We provide one-year machine warranty. In case it exists machine problem, we will solve the problem through email, skype, phone or video. If the problem still exists, we will send our technician to customer's plan for machine repair. We will respond to customer's question as soon as possible.
1. What materials can be welded by laser welding machine?
Our laser welding machine can weld die steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, copper and copper alloys and other materials. If you are not sure whether your material can be welded, please contact us and we will test it
2. How to choose the machine that suits me?
We will help you choose the right machine and share our best solution with you; Please share with us which material you want to weld.
3. What should I do if there is a problem with the machine?
We provide a complete two-year machine warranty. Any problems occur in Warranty, components will be replaced or repaired free of charge toll.If it exceeds the warranty period, we still provide quality service.
4. Does your factory have the design and development capabilities we need?customized product?
Yes it is. Our designers have 15 years of experience in the laser industry. we can do it
Products customized for you; please contact us