Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2021-11-14 Origin: Site
Traditional industrial cleaning has a variety of cleaning methods, most of which use chemical and mechanical methods for cleaning. With the increasing awareness of people's environmental protection and safety today, the types of chemicals that can be used in industrial cleaning will become less and less.
How to find a cleaner cleaning method that does not damage the product is a problem that laser marking machine manufacturers have to consider. However, laser cleaning has the characteristics of non-grinding, non-contact, non-thermal effect and suitable for cleaning objects of various metal materials, and is considered to be a reliable and effective solution. At the same time, laser cleaning can solve problems that cannot be solved by traditional cleaning methods.
The light beam emitted by the laser is absorbed by the contaminant layer on the surface to be treated. The absorption of large energy forms a rapidly expanding plasma (a highly ionized unstable gas), which generates shock waves. The shock wave turns the contaminants into fragments and is removed.
1. Environmental protection advantages: Laser cleaning is a "green" cleaning method. It does not need to use any chemicals and cleaning fluids. The cleaned waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, and no photochemical reaction. , Will not produce pollution. It can easily solve the environmental pollution problem caused by chemical cleaning. Often an exhaust fan can solve the problem of waste generated by cleaning.
2. Effect advantages: The traditional cleaning method is often contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object to be cleaned, and cannot be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. Laser cleaning The non-abrasive, non-contact, and non-thermal effect of the product will not damage the substrate, making these problems easy to solve.
3. Control advantages: The laser can be transmitted through optical fiber, cooperate with robots and robots to easily realize remote operation, and can clean parts that are not easily reached by traditional methods. This can ensure the safety of personnel when used in some dangerous places.
4. Convenient advantages: Laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials to achieve a cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It can also selectively clean the contaminants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Cost advantage: Laser cleaning is fast, efficient, and time-saving; although the initial investment of laser cleaning system is relatively high, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time, the operating cost is low, and more importantly, it can be easily automated.
The cleaning efficiency of a single unit is 8 m²/hour, and the hourly operating cost is about 5 kilowatt-hours of electricity. That is, the cleaning cost is 0.07 dollar/m², except for the initial cost, only 0.07 dollar/m² in the later period.