Views: 99 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-13 Origin: Site
If you want to produce well, technology must keep up. Ordinary inkjet printers have long been unable to meet the changes of the times. At this stage, UV printers have come to the fore in the new era. UV is a kind of oily and UV-resistant ink. It can be guaranteed for 3 years outdoors, and it can actually achieve 5 years without fading. Indoors, it can be achieved without fading for 10 years, but ordinary ones are not good. The uv printer directly prints the pattern on the product without spray coating; with LED curing lamp or tribute lamp device, it dries immediately, eliminating the baking process and directly saving 40% of the cost.
UV printers are known as universal printers, which can print pictures on any material. (Such as gold, silver, iron, aluminum plate, crystal, silicone, wood, glass, leather, cloth, stone, etc.)
The uv printer can print images on irregular surfaces. (Such as mobile phones, telephones, U disks, vases, pens, etc.)
The uv printer can print cylindrical objects in small format. (Such as vases, pens, etc.)
1. No plate making, fast printing speed and low cost;
2. Equipped with professional color management software, you can change the color anytime and anywhere without paying additional fees;
3. Complete in one step, hit and dry immediately to meet the supply demand;
4. One-piece printing, large quantities can be matched with template printing, saving time and effort;
5. Full-color images can be completed at one time, and the gradient color can fully achieve the photo quality effect, the positioning is accurate, and the rejection rate is zero;
6. It only takes 30 minutes to master and produce high-quality products without professional skills;
7. Computer operation, no personnel dependence, convenient operation and large upgrade space.