Views: 99 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-06 Origin: Site
The working principle of laser cutting machine is to release the energy of the laser beam to the surface of the workpiece to melt and evaporate the workpiece, in order to achieve the purpose of cutting and carving, laser cutting machine has the characteristics of saving material, incision smooth, high precision and fast processing speed.
1. Feed speed: the continuous cutting time of the laser beam at the current point is inversely proportional to the moving speed of the cutting head on the material plane. The higher the speed, the shorter the duration, and vice versa. Sometimes geometric parameters can also affect the speed, such as when the time is close, if the cutting part space is too small, it will lead to heat accumulation of the material.
2. Cutting head height: the laser beam is focused under the nozzle through the lens, and the power density at the focus is the largest. Therefore, the height of the cutting head from the cutting surface not only affects the focusing area of the plane, but also affects the energy density at the current point.
3. the base photocurrent: directly determines the power of the laser beam. When the ratio is 100%, the laser beam power is maximum.
4. laser pulse frequency: in addition to the continuous laser beam, but also used pulse laser beam, that is, continuous fast switch laser beam. By adjusting its duty cycle to adjust its power to achieve some special functions.
5. Laser pulse duty cycle: that is, the percentage of time in the continuous open state of the pulse laser in a cycle is proportional to the laser power. When the duty cycle is 100%, it is fully opened in one cycle, that is, continuous laser.
6. Laser power supply: laser power supply is divided into several parts to provide energy, when needed, some separate shut down to reduce the power of the laser.
7. Laser power modulation: in order to cooperate with different cutting speed, with special equipment to adjust the laser power at any time. For example: when the cutting direction changes, the translational speed of the cutting head will appear lower than that of the straight line cutting. If there is no real-time power regulation in this section, it will appear when the energy release of the section is too high to affect the cutting quality; Therefore, a modulator is needed to reduce the laser power to meet the needs of corner cutting.
8.Auxiliary gas: by the nozzle injection, so that the cutting head from dust infestation, to improve the cutting quality. Although this factor is independent of the laser power and the duration of the current point cut, it is an important factor for metal cutting. Several different gases are available to suit the cutting needs of different materials.