Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2022-01-04 Origin: Site
Laser cleaning technology uses nanosecond or picosecond pulse lasers to irradiate the surface of the workpiece to be cleaned, so that the surface of the workpiece absorbs the focused laser energy in an instant, forming a rapidly expanding plasma (a highly ionized unstable gas), making it Surface oil stains, rust spots, dust residues, coatings, oxide layers or film layers are vaporized or peeled off, so as to efficiently remove surface attachments.
In the field of industrial applications, laser cleaning objects are divided into two parts: substrates and cleaning objects. The substrates mainly include surface contamination layers of various metals, semiconductor wafers, ceramics, magnetic materials, plastics, and optical components. The cleaning objects mainly include facing In the industrial field, rust removal, paint removal, oil removal, film/oxidation removal, and resin, glue, dust and slag removal are widely used.
At present, the cleaning methods widely used in the cleaning industry include mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning. However, under the constraints of environmental protection and the requirements of the high-precision market, their applications are greatly restricted. The laser cleaning machine has obvious advantages in various industries.
1) Automated assembly line: The laser cleaning machine can be integrated with CNC machine tools or robots to implement remote control and cleaning, which can realize the automation of equipment, form a product assembly line operation, and intelligent operation.
2) Accurate positioning: the use of optical fiber to transmit and guide the laser to make it flexible, and the built-in scanning galvanometer to control the high-speed movement of the light spot, which is convenient for non-contacting of special-shaped parts, holes, grooves and other parts that are difficult to reach by traditional cleaning methods. Ground laser cleaning treatment.
3) No damage: Short-term impact will not heat the metal surface and cause no damage to the substrate.
4) Good stability: The pulse laser used in the laser cleaning machine has a long service life, usually up to 100,000 hours, with stable quality and good reliability.
5) No environmental pollution: No chemical cleaning agent is required, no cleaning waste liquid is generated, and the pollutant particles and gas generated during the laser cleaning process can be collected and purified by the portable exhaust fan to avoid environmental pollution.
6) Low maintenance cost: There is no consumption of consumables during the use of the laser cleaning machine, and the operating cost is low. Only the lens needs to be cleaned or replaced regularly in the later period. The maintenance cost is low, and it is close to maintenance-free.
Typical applications of laser cleaning include: mold cleaning, industrial rust removal, old paint and film removal, pre-welding and post-welding treatment, deesterification of precision parts, decontamination and deoxidation of electronic components, and cultural relics cleaning. It is widely used in metallurgy, molds, automobiles, hardware tools, transportation, construction home appliances, machinery and other industries.