Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2021-12-15 Origin: Site
Everyone knows that the core part of the UV flatbed printer is the nozzle, and the nozzle is the most prone to problems with the nozzle. The inks of Uv printers are generally quick-drying, and some are pigment-based. The pigments are easy to precipitate, which can cause nozzle clogging. There are several situations for nozzle clogging. It may be in a different position each time; the second is that there is no ink line at all.
The specific cleaning method is as follows.
The first type:
automatic equipment cleaning method
Click the cleaning and moisturizing button on the equipment, the nozzle will be cleaned automatically;
The second type:
manual cleaning method
Step 1: After the technician wears gloves, use a syringe and an ink suction nozzle.
Step 2: aim at the clogged nozzle, slowly extract, repeat 3-5 times.
Step 3: After finding that the ink is normal, stop.
The third type:
disassembly immersion cleaning method
Step 1:soak, prepare a small flat plate, put the nozzle flat in the plate, and then pour the special cleaning liquid for the uv flatbed printer into the plate, the depth shall be based on the partial immersion of the nozzle. Be careful not to splash water on the cable plug And the driving circuit board, the first soaking time is about one hour.
Step 2: Cleaning
1. Use a damp cloth to gently absorb water stains from the nozzle, and do not wipe the nozzle at the bottom of the nozzle.
2. Repeat the process for all nozzles to be cleaned. Each nozzle should use a clean area of cloth.
3. If the nozzle is clogged, heat the distilled water slightly and put a small amount on the plate. When the nozzle is placed on the plate, because water may leak behind the chip, the water surface should not be higher than the bottom 2CM.
4. Stand the nozzle upright in warm water. Wait for 30 seconds, dry the nozzle before testing.
5. Each nozzle must be cleaned with clean water.
When the surface of the nozzle is scratched due to the nozzle scraping the material or man-made causes, the nozzle clogging and oblique spray phenomenon, please strictly require the operator to operate the uv printer in the correct way!
In the end, the UV flatbed printer has the nozzle blockage. The most wrong way is to wash the print head in a hurry. If it is not under the guidance of professionals, not only will the cleaning not produce good results, but it will cause unnecessary losses due to negligence.