Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2021-09-19 Origin: Site
Nowadays, aluminum alloy products have penetrated into all aspects of our lives. Aluminum alloy is a kind of non-ferrous metal structural material widely used in industry, and it has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding, chemical and other industries. However, it is not easy to weld scattered aluminum alloy processing. Because of the non-ferrous properties of aluminum alloy, ordinary aluminum alloy welding is very easy to fail. However, the application advantage of laser welding machine in the aluminum alloy industry is obvious, which not only improves the processing efficiency, but also has a good welding effect. Today, HANTENCNC will share with you.
Aluminum alloy products are widely used in all walks of life because of their light weight, easy processing, low cost, etc., such as kitchen utensils, doors and windows, decorations in life, radiators in the electronic field, and mobile phone panels.
Because aluminum alloy is a non-ferrous metal, it has strong reflectivity to all kinds of light. As a more intense beam of light, laser is more likely to cause reflection on the surface of aluminum alloy. In other words, aluminum alloy, a non-ferrous metal, has high reflectivity and low absorptivity for laser light.
In addition, metals have thermal conductivity, so aluminum alloys also have strong thermal conductivity. When laser welding is used, it is easy to reflect the laser or quickly remove the heat of the laser, causing the welding of aluminum alloy to fail.
1. Aluminum alloy welding is prone to pores;
2. Aluminum alloy welding is prone to hot cracks;
3. The expansion coefficient of the weld line is large, which is easy to cause welding deformation;
4. The aluminum alloy welded joints are seriously softened and the strength coefficient is low, which is also the biggest obstacle hindering the application of aluminum alloy;
5. The surface of aluminum alloy is prone to produce a refractory oxide film (A12O3 has a melting point of 2060°C), which requires a high-power density welding process;
6. The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is large (about 4 times that of steel). At the same welding speed, the heat input is 2 to 4 times larger than that of welded steel.
When the laser welding machine is welding aluminum alloy products, because the laser beam is realized by pulsed or continuous laser beam, when the laser beam directly irradiates the surface of the aluminum alloy, it can quickly diffuse the heat from the metal surface to the inside of the aluminum alloy. The aluminum alloy is quickly melted to form a weld. At the same time, a reaction force is formed on the molten metal, and the surface of the molten aluminum alloy is recessed downward to form small holes.
1. The laser welding machine has high energy density, low heat input, small thermal deformation, narrow melting zone and heat-affected zone, and large penetration depth;
2. The high cooling rate results in a fine weld structure and good joint performance;
3. Compared with traditional welding methods, laser welding does not use electrodes, so it reduces man-hours and costs;
4. Laser welding does not require the vacuum atmosphere of electron beam welding, and the shielding gas and pressure can be selected. The shape of the welded workpiece is not affected by electromagnetics and does not produce X-rays;
5. Laser welding can weld metal materials inside closed transparent objects;
6. The laser can be transmitted over a long distance with optical fiber, which makes the process adaptable. With the computer and manipulator, it can realize the automation and precise control of the welding process.
Especially in the automobile industry, the use of laser welding can bring huge economic benefits to the automobile manufacturing industry. Because laser welding is mainly used in the welding of car bodies and welding of splicing blanks in the automotive industry. The value of the car body accounts for about 1/5 of the total value of the car. The use of laser welding technology has greatly reduced the manufacturing cost and improved the quality of the car.
The above is the application advantage of laser welding machine on aluminum alloy products. Due to the rapid development of modern technology, all walks of life have higher and higher requirements for product welding processing technology. Traditional welding processing technology and equipment have long been unable to meet the status quo. In particular, the emergence of fiber laser welding has just solved this problem. For more laser welding machine details welcome to contact HANTENCNC！