Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2022-02-10 Origin: Site
The hand-held laser cleaning machine uses pulsed laser to irradiate the surface of the object to be cleaned, so that the attachments on the surface of the object absorb the laser energy to generate thermal expansion and reduce the bonding force between the substrate and the attachments. At the same time, by outputting high-frequency pulsed laser energy, the pollution layer is heated up instantly, resulting in high-frequency vibration shock, and the pollutants are crushed and separated from the matrix under the action of thermal shock.
1. Lightweight design: some parts are made of special plastic material instead of metal, which greatly reduces the weight of the gun head.
2. Compact design: Make full use of the internal structure space of the gun head to make the gun head compact, light and compact.
3. Optical path stability design: The optical structure of the gun head has been verified by a large number of software simulations and experiments, and it is safe, efficient and stable.
4. Multi-interface design: The gun head has a reserved interface, which can be equipped with a dust extraction module, a ranging module, etc. according to requirements.
5. Multi-functional design: The gun head has reserved automatic interface, and you can choose hand-held operation or automatic operation according to your needs.
The hand-held laser cleaning machine can effectively clean the residual dirt such as post-weld oxide layer, mild and severe rust, protective oil film, alloy oxide film, adhesive, oil stain, paint, polarization layer on metal materials or non-metal materials. the cleaning effect is obvious. If you want to know more, welcome to visit HanTen Laser Technology Co., Ltd.!