Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2021-10-01 Origin: Site
Jewelry welding machine is used for welding of gold and silver jewelry, such as repairing holes, spot welding sand holes, repairing seam patterns, and welding parts of claw feet of inlaid parts.
It also can be used for the welding of artificial teeth filling trachoma and tiny precision parts such as battery nickel belt, integrated circuit lead, watch hairspring, kinescope, electron gun assembly and other fields.
The heat-affected zone of the welding process is small; the size of the welding spot can be adjusted at will; the welding spot is fine, smooth and beautiful without excessive post-welding treatment.
HANTENCNC's jewelry welding machine can be accurately positioned; the welding speed is fast, the quality is high, the welding point is pollution-free, and it is efficient and environmentally friendly. Suitable for welding of gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, titanium and other metals and their alloys.
1. One-key operation: One-key switch, which simplifies the equipment startup process and is convenient for operators to use.
2. The ergonomic design of the whole machine is more suitable for the fine, beautiful, stable performance of the products in the jewelry industry, and is suitable for the needs of long-term continuous work.
3. Large internal space, convenient for the placement of tools and fixtures.
4. The working area is equipped with adjustment switches for light spot and laser parameters, making it easier to use.
5. Very convenient replacement, work area cleaning, and welding debris recovery.
6. Adjustable brightness LED ring-shaped shadowless lamp, the welding position can be observed more clearly.
7. More refined light spots to meet the needs of fine welding.
Welding of various metal materials such as gold, silver, platinum, copper, titanium, stainless steel, rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, tie clips, cufflinks and other jewelry and metal accessories. As well as the welding of small hardware products in industries such as precision parts, electronic components, and micro-motors.
It can be used for welding titanium, nickel, tin, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metals and their alloys, as well as steel, kovar alloy and other alloys of the same material. It can also be applied welding between copper-nickel, nickel-titanium, copper-titanium, brass-copper, low carbon steel-copper and other dissimilar metals. It is especially suitable for the jewelry industry and denture manufacturing industry, as well as the repair welding of golf heads.