Views: 0 Author: HanTenCNC Publish Time: 2021-12-03 Origin: Site
Laser cutting uses a high-power density laser beam to irradiate the material to be cut to quickly heat the material to the evaporation temperature and evaporate to form holes. When the beam moves toward the material, the hole is continuously formed into a narrow width (for example, about 0.1 mm). Cut the seams to complete the cutting of the material.
1. The current cutting capabilities of laser cutting machines in the industry:
Carbon steel is 36mm (the quality of the steel plate is good, the speed can reach 650mm/min), if the 36mm steel plate is made of high-quality materials, the machine performance is good, the graphics are not complicated, and the cutting quality is still very good.
The key is that the speed is not fast, and it is more reasonable to use a plasma cutting machine or a flame cutting machine. Stainless steel is 25mm (when high-pressure nitrogen is used as auxiliary gas, the speed is about 400mm/min); however, the usual target of domestic users is laser cutting, low carbon steel is less than 25mm, and stainless steel is 16mm or less;
2. The maximum stroke of the laser cutting machine:
There are currently two types of laser metal cutting machines: one is a desktop, and the general effective cutting range is 1.5 * 3 m 2 * 4 m;
The other is a gantry laser cutting machine, which has an effective cutting range. The effective cutting width can be 2-6 meters, and the length can be tens of meters. It has the same structure as the flame cutting machine, the flame cutting machine and the plasma cutting machine.
3. Speed and accuracy:
If the main cutting board is less than 6mm, it is recommended to buy a desktop laser cutting machine that is faster and more accurate than the gantry type; if the material to be cut is mostly 3mm or more, and the product size is larger, it is recommended to buy the gantry type.
1. The thickness of the cut material exceeds the standard. Generally, the thickness of the sheet that can be cut by a metal laser cutting machine is less than 12 thicknesses, and the thinner the sheet, the easier the cutting.
The quality is also better. If the board is too thick, it is more difficult for the laser cutting machine to cut, and the processing accuracy will be inaccurate if the cutting is ensured, so the thickness coefficient of the board is determined.
2. The laser output power does not meet the standard. When the laser cutting machine is running and debugging, it must be ensured that the laser output power reaches the standard. Generally, the higher the output power of the laser, the better the cutting quality on the same thickness of the board.
3. The roughness of the slice. Generally, the flatter the surface of the cut material, the better the cutting quality.
4. The focus position is not accurate. If the focus of the laser cutting machine is not aligned, it will directly affect the cutting accuracy, so the calibration should be calibrated before running.
5. Processing speed. The cutting speed of the laser cutting machine directly affects the processing accuracy. Therefore, before running, the cutting speed and material coordination should be the best.